Find the complete changelog of version 1.15 “Buzzy Bees”.
Additions and modifications Minecraft 1.15.2
- The bees are no longer angry when a nearby nest/hive is destroyed using a Silk Touch Tool
- Addition of 2 new game rules:
- doTraderSpawning : Prevent or not the Wandering Trader from appearing naturally.
- doPatrolSpawning : Prevents or not Illageois patrols from appearing naturally.
- It is now possible to control the brightness of block rendering in the inventory with the “gui_light” option in the block template.
- If set to “side”, the template will be rendered as a block.
- If set to “front”, the template will be shaded like an object.
- Changing honeycomb generation
- Birch or oak shoots that grow within 2 blocks of a flower, at the same height, have a 5% chance of having a honeycomb.
- They now have a 2% chance of appearing in flowering forests.
- They now have a 0.2% chance of appearing in forests, wooded hills, birch forests, tall birch forests, birch hills and tall birch hills.
- If a player crosses the area of a beacon with an effect, the beacon will no longer remove the player’s effect if it is activated on the same type of effect.